Where we have been so far...

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Farewell Australia

Just a short post from me (Shailen).

When we did the last post I didnt know that my lovely girlfriend has bought us tickets to see Fall Out Boy in concert here in Melbournes SOLD OUT show!!! She got her hands on the tickets and so on Friday night (28th September) we are going to see FOB again. I can't wait!

Me with Pete (Top) and Joseph (bottom) from Fall Out Boy when they came to NZ.

FOB in full force at Melbourne

--- This part is written after the concert. As you can see we smuggled our camera in and got some pics :D The show was awesome! But for those of you that went to their concert in March in Auckland there were a few surprising differences. First of all, Patrick moved around a whole lot more on stage!! We were sitting to the right of the stage and saw him whenever he changed his guitar and he is actually really short! But theres no denying that voice. The other thing too is that the T-Shirts on sale looked a whole lot better than that on sale there - I actually bought one! :D They also played a whole lot of random songs like:
  • Akon - Don't Matter
  • Michael Jackson - Beat It
  • Green Day - Basket Case
  • Panic At The Disco - I Write Sins Not Tragedies
  • and another random song that we can't remember the name of.



The day we arrive in South Africa I am having laser eye surgery done. So wish me luck for that! Hopefully soon there will be no more contact lenses or glasses to worry about!

Also another thing is my mate that I have been working with here in Oz has just started a new clothing line. Its a street style (skate/surf/ski). The clothes are great value for the quality! I've got a shirt and soon to get a hoodie. Check out his web-site. Its still in the early stages but well worth a look and when you contact him, mention me and he'll see what he can do for you.


The site is http://www.criticize.com.au/

Peace Out

Shailen and Alisa

No comments: